We're giving you the chance to
Take Dealer Finance
Trade-in Any Vehicle
|Promotion name and Authority||Win A New Car - NSW Authority Number TP/02894|
|Eligible States/Territories||New South Wales|
|Promotion Period||Start: 1 October 2023 8:30am AEST
End: 24 December 2023 2:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time (see also “Method of entry” for eligibility to enter).
|Promoter||Parramatta Motor Group (Inchurch Automotive Pty Limited ABN 74137048474 trading as Parramatta Motor Group)|
|Eligible Entrants & Entry Restrictions||Entry to the Promotion is open to all residents of New South Wales who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
The following are excluded as Entrants and cannot enter the Promotion: all fleet, government or corporate customers and employees and officers of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate family members.
Entries from ineligible entrants will be ignored and destroyed.
The Promoters decision is final in determining whether an entry has been made by an eligible or ineligible entrant.
|Details of Prizes||The winner will be determined by the judges as and will win:
1 x Chery Omoda 5 BX
Inclusions: NSW CTP and NSW Registration Costs
Exclusions: Metallic Paint, Delivery and Delivery/Transport Charges (irrespective of destination), any insurance other than CTP (including comprehensive or third party liability), personalized number plates or similar, interstate registration costs and charges.
The winner must attend the premises of the Promoter [Parramatta Motor Group] at Thomson Ford Showroom, CNR of Church & Raymond Street, Parramatta) to obtain title to the car. This is an essential term.
The winner may elect to request the Promoter to include metallic colour paint and other accessories. The winner is responsible for and must pay all costs for such request.
The prize is non-transferrable to another person nor is it redeemable for cash or anything else.
|Total number of prizes||1|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool (inc GST): AUD $32,990.00 being the value of the car, registration, and CTP insurance.|
|Method of Entry||To enter, entrants must, during the period the Promotion is open for entries, either:
|Maximum number of entries||Up to a maximum of four (4) per eligible entrant. No further entries submitted after the fourth entry will be accepted and any subsequent entry will be deleted and not considered.|
|Prize draw||This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
The raffle draw will be performed by a judge appointed by the Promoter.
Raffle draw will take place at Thomson Ford Showroom, CNR of Church & Raymond Street, Parramatta at 11.00am on Wednesday 3 January 2024.
All eligible entrants are welcome to view the raffle draw.
|Notification of winners||The winner will be notified by phone no later than 4 January 2024 and reasonable attempts will continue to be made to notify the winner for a period of 7 days after 4 January 2024. The winner will be notified by email (if the winner supplies a valid email address in the application).|
|Public announcement of winners||The winner will be published here:
Details of the winner name will be advertised on the website (www.parramattamotorgroup.com.au) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/PMG2142).
|Unclaimed prize draw||The winner must claim the prize before the unclaimed prize draw date failing which the winner is incapable of claiming the prize and the winner’s ticket is deemed ineligible.
If the prize is unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promotion will end, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Not applicable.|
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||Not applicable.|
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of Eligible States/Territories who are Eligible Entrants and satisfy the Method of entry. No other person is eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to check the eligibility of any entry and disqualify any entry that they reasonably believe is not from an Eligible Entrant.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- If the prize winner has not accepted the unclaimed prize draw date , the prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw to award the prize, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Promotion and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the Promotion.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, does not meet the criteria relating to the method of entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes or any loss or damage occasioned to the prize.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- The entrant agrees that the Promoter and its associates may use the case study submitted by the entrant in promotional material.